21 May 2006

Another website, sort of

I have another website. It is all about my favourite pages on the internet. It's really more of a members' page but you can view it on Internet Explorer and Netscape even if it is really part of a Firefox plugin. I should mention this first really. explains it. Download it (and Firefox if you don't already have it) and start clicking Stumble. Over half the time I get something boring/stupid, but sometimes I get a real gem. Recent favourites include this strange piece of art?? or something, this fantastic game, these spaced out backgrounds, and a half-decent blog for a change. On my page, you can go on the drop-down list for more pages I like, by category, or something.

Some more organised linkage:
Get Firefox! My StumbleUpon page. The StumbleUpon homepage.

No comments: