11 March 2006

Guns for sale.

It's true :(

Please click the link and watch the video before reading on.

Whilst laughing at this video, I felt quite guilty. It's pretty damn scary. AK47s for all. A loophole in the law. In America people have these for self-defence, but after watching this I don't know what the hell they're advertising it as. "Look at the holes in the head, heart, ribs..." after a kid who looks about 12 blasts the dummy to pieces. And how much is "A year's worth of ammunition"? What are you going to use an AK47 for, legally? This loophole in the law sound scary. I don't want to think about it... it's awful...
Anyway, someone in my class reckon's he's "hard" or whatever, because he goes shooting with his dad all the time. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot rabbits. Anyway, whatever the effect is, it's lost on me. It honestly makes me despise him. Guns are things to kill people with. Nobody realises this. So that's my rant for today, I'm shocked at it.
Oh, and the best line is where the woman says "I think I might have to treat myself to one of those..."

EDIT

Armed violence wrecks lives by fuelling conflict, poverty,
and human rights abuses. The campaign is calling for an
international Arms Trade Treaty which will make it harder
for arms to get into the wrong hands.

Your support will help us to show that people - like you -
around the world are outraged by arms trade abuses, and
demand tougher arms controls. Act now at:
http://www.controlarms.org/million_faces/en/index.php/register?s=1563294

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luminaflare:
that kid in our class is a total idiot tho and doesn't even know its illegal i might even report him

Rincewind SW said...

Heh, that'd be pwnage.