28 March 2006

Bangin' Choonz

Worst. PE lesson. Ever.

We started off filling in merits which was OK because it requires only a few cells of brain activity. When we finished doing the task, which was explained by PE teacher as if to a toddler, or maybe even a chimp, and who expected us all to make about 3 mistakes each: "count up the merits and write how many there are in your planner, and pick out your best results and put them in your planner", and were expecting a free lesson of talking* for the remaining 30 minutes. (*not really) But then he paired us all up and expected us to go round the sports hall doing degrading activities such as pull ups, a new type of press-ups (that looked like they had been devised in under 30 seconds, closer to 30 minutes to PE teacherus non-sapiens. I think every person (complete with brain) was paired with the person that they would least like to be with. Actually I think mine was the second least. But still, it was the sort of thing where as long as I didn't breathe in I'd be fine. Anyway the worst part of it was that Non-Sapiens decided that we'd find the process more enjoyable with music, because young people love music. OK I've changed my mind, I hate music. I'm sitting in silence now, but that's mainly because I closed Winamp; Test Icicles weren't really matching my mood, but then again I don't know what was. Because at school PE music is MINISTRY OF SOUND. If he'd had rap I would have coped, but this was simply depressing. Rant over.

Also Questionswap is amazing. I love it. Register and post on the Question of the Day and shiz, at the moment it's a reasonably small community, but growing by the hour. I've been quite hooked to it recently. Here is my profile. While you're at it here's Mark's profile. (Look and laugh). Also go to question of the day archives for yet more frivolity, it's where the best stuff is. I have mentioned QS in Filler, but only briefly, which was unjust, I now see.

Anyway, it's Easter soon and I'm going to France on Sunday through Friday, so watch out for that in my next blog. Holidays and April probably won't mix, but we'll see.

No comments: