22 February 2006

An interview with blogger.com

On my Blogger profile you can put a random question on, and your answer. I asked for 15 questions and have answered them all here.


1) What would you wear for camouflage if you were hiding in a gingerbread house?

I would wear brown paint with lumpy bits in it. All the brown paint would be on tablecloths.

2)
What reason do you have to believe the earth is flat?

Well, all the evidence I do have has not quite been proven to me as I haven't seen it. (Damn, this answer lacked humour...)

3)
Your bow is not broken but you've run out of arrows. How can you fake being a bard?

Well assuming a bard is a ranger or something, I would simply tell everyone that I'd lost my arrows, cause I'm awesome like that.

4)
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?

Duckies <3>.< 5)
You've got to make contact with the alien leader. How will you tell when the conversation is finished?

When he has shot the dove that the hippies released, then impaled me on a laser partway, then shot the laser, then led his other aliens on a killing spree, then taken some artifacts back to the flying saucers.

6) The squish of mud between your toes; how would you live your life as a frog?

What?
Um... no really I don't understand.


7)
If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying "poop deck"?
I would rename the Poop Deck as the Fart Deck.

8) Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?

Because every time I lost my teeth it was because a masked demon pinned my head against the tarmac and smashed pennies into my gums.

9)
You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.

Using magic...
Failing that, shove the slinky down the goat's throat and make it run up the wallfacing back down to the well. I would grab the slinky and yank. The goat would fall back down as I would spring up and out of the well. Then I would say "Thankyou Jesus!"

10)
You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?

I would think it would be reassured that it hasn't got a freaking straw in it.

11)
You're going to the moon! What did you forget to pack?

Air.

12)
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?

We have a limited amount of questions don't we Google...


13)
You're going to the moon! What did you forget to pack?

Google is screwing this all up now :<

14) This is a colon : and this is a semi-colon ; - what's a semi-truck?

Who writes these? Hmm... I'd say it is the front part of the truck that moves it as normal, but the back flicks up like a big... um... comma.

15)
If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?

Gtg, bye

No comments: